Collection of information
We limit our collection of personal information to information relevant to the purposes described in the "use of information" section below.
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use our websites, shop in our stores, call us on the phone, create an online account, sign up to receive our emails, request a catalog, participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion or survey, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support, apply for a job or otherwise communicate with us. Providing your personal information to us is voluntary, however, if you do not provide some or all of the information we request, we may not be able to provide you with certain products, services or information.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, zip or postal code, billing address, shipping address, phone number, payment card information, product preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you purchase a gift card for someone and request that we deliver it electronically, create and share a "wish list" or decide to purchase and ship products to someone. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and will not send marketing communications to your contacts unless they separately opt in to receive communications from us.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our websites or transact business with us, including:
· Log information: we collect information about your use of our websites, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your ip address and the referring link through which you accessed our websites.
· Transaction information: when you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
Information we collect from our partners and other sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect about you. For example, we collect information from local postal services' change-of-address databases to verify and update mailing addresses.
Use of information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
· Facilitate and improve your in-store and online shopping experience;
· Provide the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
· Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
· Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you (for information about how to manage these communications, please see your choices;
· Manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
· Personalize your online experience and provide advertisements, content or features that match your profile and interests;
· Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
· Process and deliver contest, promotion and sweepstakes entries and rewards;
· Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
· Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We do not use personal information for purposes incompatible with the purposes for which it was collected unless those purposes are subsequently authorized by you.
Sharing of information
We may share information about you as follows:
· With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
· With our business partners and other third parties for purposes of sending their own direct mail, with your consent;
· In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation, including to meet public safety, national security or law enforcement requirements;
· If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party;
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
· With your consent or at your direction.
We allow newdaysa, our e-commerce partner based in new york, to obtain personal information for the purposes of facilitating ordering and shipping internationally. To find more information about newdaysa's privacy practices, see www.newdaysa.com/privacy-policy.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you. To find more information about our policies and practices with respect to service providers outside of your country of residence, please contact us.
Links to other sites
To enhance your shopping experience, our website may include links to other sites outside our family of brands. Those websites will have their own privacy policies that you may wish to review. We have no responsibility for these linked websites, outside of our family of brands.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
We may also work with third parties to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on other websites or platforms.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third-party flash cookies used in connection with our websites. For more information about disabling flash cookies, see www.adobe.com. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Storage of personal information
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. we do not sell products for purchase by children and all children's products we sell are for purchase by adults only.
Online account information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and current. You may update, correct or delete your online account information at any time by logging in to your account and navigating to the "my account" page or by contacting email@example.com. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to deactivate your online account, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You have the option to join our mailing list and consent to receive marketing or promotional information from us.
You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by doing the following:
· To opt out of direct mail (such as catalogs and post cards): log into your online account and adjust your settings under the "catalog preferences" page or contact customer service at email@example.com.
· To opt out of promotional emails and text messages: follow the instructions provided in those communications or contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
To unsubscribe from marketing communications, please contact customer service at email@example.com.